Hello girlies, how are you all doing? I hope you had a lovely weekend. With the end of Navratri and Durga Puja this year, its time for another important festival in India… the festival of lights, “Diwali”. I hope you all are geared up to celebrate the day with much joy and fun. Today, I ‘ll be reviewing a gorgeous berry lipstick from Streetwear, a product from the house of Revlon cosmetics.
As the name suggests, it is a true berry shade, perfect to complement your festive look and comes very cheap. This lipstick is from their recently relaunched version of Color Rich Ultramoist range. Read on to know why you should have this shade in your kitty!
Price: INR 180 for 4.2g
- Shades of Susie : 1 Fire Your Ex, 2 Very Vampire, 3 Reviting Rouge, 5 Foxy Fantasy
- Shades of Aisha : 6 Puzzle Me Pink, 7 Mystic Mauve, 8 Berrylicious, 9 Ruby Riddle, 11 Pink Passion, 12 PS I am Sexy
- Shades of Shanaya : 14 Chic Cappucino, 15 Iconic, 16 Hot Ginger, 17 Pink Champagne, 18 Runway Russet, 19 Pink Pirouette, 20 Rhythmic Bronze, 21 Crisp Caramel.
- Shades of Simeran : 25 Pink Persuasion, 26 Berry Dreamy, 27 Spell Bound, 28 XoXo, 29 Persion Blush, 30 Please Me Pink
My Take On the Product: The product comes in a black plastic bullet with a transparent lid on which the name of the lipstick is written along with a comic face of a girl. See the picture below to get an idea.
The packaging is not very sturdy but not too flimsy too and could be carried around with little care. These lipstick are visually very attractive and all the products in this range have similar packaging.
Coming to the shade, berrylicious, it is a gorgeous true berry pink shade with red undertones and will flatter fair to dusky skin tones equally. The finishing of the lipstick is creamy which settles on the lips as semi matte after few minutes.
The staying power of this shade is almost 3 hours which is quite good at this price range. The lipstick has a mild fragrance which does not bothers me much. It is recommended to use a lip liner to avoid bleeding of the lipstick.
The lipstick gets transferred easily but since the lipstick has a creme finish, I do not use a lip balm underneath while wearing this. Overall, this lipstick from Streetwear is a decent product which comes in very cheap price.
Pros: 1. Pretty shade
3. Stays for almost 3 hours
4. Lots of shades to choose from
Cons: 1. Gets transferred easily
2. Packaging could have been a little better in quality
Will I Recommend it?: Of course, this a wonderful berry shade which comes for only 180 bucks so why miss it?!
Have you tried Streetwear Color Rich Ultramoist lipsticks yet? How do you like them? Share with us in the comments below…..